Durban 087 8976936
Johannesburg 087 8976936
For More Information
Refer a CA(SA)
Refer a CA(SA) to TrueNorth Recruitment; and get rewarded.
Click here for more information.
The reason why TrueNorth was chosen as the company name, was that the words True North have a positive connotation and are associated with reaching goals and fulfilling desires. From the book by Victor Frankl “Seeking True North” The pathway to freedom, beauty and success, the basis of the book involves the True North compass which includes the major components of prepare, practice and passion.
TrueNorth Recruitment (Pty) Ltd is a specialist financial recruitment company servicing Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town and Africa. Our candidate database ranges from bookkeepers through to Group Financial Director level. Our target market of clients is from medium sized to large listed companies.Being a privately owned company, we are able to provide a level of personalised service which is unrivaled by many of our competitors. We hope that you find our team efficient, friendly, honest, and, above all, able to provide you with exactly what you are looking for. TrueNorth Recruitment places the emphasis on client and candidate care. Our goal is to exceed expectations and to provide a creative solution that delivers the best results.
TrueNorth Recruitment was established with the specific objective of satisfying the recruitment requirements of accounting needs in commerce and industry.Our aim is to develop long term partnerships with all our clients and candidates by having a clear understanding of what is required in each discipline.We are dedicated to the long term needs of our clients and candidates.To create an image in the market of the best customer service driven company with the best pool of talent across all race groups in South Africa.
As a collective, we boast over 50 years of financial recruitment experience and pass on directly our market knowledge, career advice and expertise, also utilizing a number of social media, by inter alia:
- Presenting on Africa Business Radio (with a 20 000 listenership);
- Hosting/sponsoring a breakfast for African Women Chartered Accountants (AWCA);
- Delivering career advice to 100 SAIPA members in an auditorium;
- Connecting with SAICA MIB DURBAN to advise third-year trainees, in a boardroom-stimulated discussion, their first steps after articles;
- Invitation to the SANDTON ICC, we addressed HR HEADS IN BUSINESS on the current topic of “UNLEASHING POTENTIAL IN THE DIGITAL AGE”;
- Holding regular webinars for SAIPA candidates (with a listenership of over 200);
- Collaborating with Accounting Professional Bodies enabling their members to further enhance their careers;
- Coaching candidates by way of face-to-face meetings and one-on-one interviews.
BEE Contributor: Level 4 accredited. Please click here to view our BEE certification.