Refer a Friend
Refer a friend to TrueNorth Recruitment; and get rewarded.
Click here for more information.
Questions to Ask
Ask questions about the company, the division you would be working in and the job that you are interviewing for. Below are a few sample questions to ask during an interview. The questions obviously depend on the level of the person interviewing you.
- Can you describe your company culture?
- What is your vision for your department over the next two to three years?
- Are there any major challenges facing you currently as a manager?
- What gives your company a competitive edge?
- Are there areas where your competitors are better than your company?
- Who are your major customers?
- What is the organization’s plan for the next five years?
- What are the key skills and attributes you are looking for in filling this position?
- What is your management style?
- How do you communicate with your team?
- How do you like your subordinates to communicate with you?
- Are there any opportunities for improvement in the role I hope to take up?
- What is your company’s policy on furthering studies and training opportunities?
- What attracted you to working for this organization?
- What have you liked most about working here?
- How will my leadership responsibilities and performance be measured and by whom?
- How/why did this position become vacant?
- Describe your own management style?
- Do employees have any misconceptions about the company?
- Can I meet with any of the team I will be working with before accepting an offer of employment?
- What’s the next step in the selection process?
- Before I leave, is there anything else you need to know concerning my ability to do this job?