Refer a Friend
Refer a friend to TrueNorth Recruitment; and get rewarded.
Click here for more information.
Questions to Expect
Prepare and practice answers for questions that you may be asked to answer. A specific set of questions will be asked to find out your personality, ability to integrate into a new team as well as your business ethics and values.
- What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?
- What are you looking for in a job?
- What do you know about our company and why do you want to work here?
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
- Tell me about yourself?
- What were your responsibilities?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- How did you handle them?
- What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
- Describe a short term goal you have set for yourself and how you intend on achieving this goal?
- Which was most / least rewarding?
- What was the biggest accomplishment / failure in this position?
- Questions about your supervisors and co-workers.
- How do you deal with conflict or criticism?
- What was it like working for your supervisor?
- What do you expect from a supervisor?
- Who was your best boss and who was the worst?
- How long have you been looking for a job?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- Why are you leaving your job?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- Why were you fired?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Describe your working experience?
- What is your salary expectation for this job?
- How do you keep current and informed about your job and the industries that you have worked in?
- Tell me about a time when you had to plan and coordinate a project from start to finish.
- What kinds of people do you have difficulties working with?
- We expect managers to work more than 8 hours a day. Do you have a problem with that?
- When have you been most satisfied in your career?
- Why do you want this job?
- Do you have any questions?
- We are ready to make an offer. Are you ready to accept today?
Every interview will be unique and different to your last but preparing in advance and familiarising yourself with frequently asked job interview questions will give you confidence. Relax and be yourself.