TrueNorth Recruitment have sponsored the ferry trip for “fatkid on a bike”, Ronald Rutland, from Tangier Med to Gibraltar.
Lettie’s ride – a proud South African’s 27 month, 43,000km bicycle expedition through every country on mainland Africa, and onto the 2015 Rugby World Cup in London – celebrating health, vitality, mobility, adventure, life, and the #HumanSpirit.
Just a quick note to thank you for your incredibly generous contribution to the Fat Kid Ferry Fund…it’s massively appreciated indeed and when I head ‘True North’ across the Mediterranean from Africa to Europe in a week or two, you and your colleagues will certainly be top of mind, and I’ll be sure to send a few pics!
Thanks for all the support,
TrueNorth Recruitment’s financial and accounting consultants, Jenna and Sheira, attended the Pink Drive “High Coffee” in October in Durban.
TrueNorth Recruitment is a proud sponsor of the Rotary Club of Durban North Annual Golf Day. Four balls still available if you are interested in playing. Contact details are below.
TrueNorth Recruitment recently sponsored Kimberley Williamson for the Two Oceans Marathon 21km in Cape Town over the Easter weekend. Every km she ran TrueNorth donated funds to CANSA in aid of cancer research.
TrueNorth Recruitment donated money to the East Coast Radio Toy Story Challenge on the 12th of November 2013. The Toy Story Challenge helps children throughout Durban and KwaZulul Natal who may be ill, orphaned or living in destitute.
TrueNorth Recruitment have made a donation in support of Yvonne Themba who attempted climbing Aconcagua to raise funds for the Adopt a school foundation.
TrueNorth Recruitment recently sponsored a hole for the Durban-based Crusaders Club.
On Saturday 9th of November, TrueNorth Recruitment entered a team into the KPMG Business Relay competing against other businesses in the financial industry in Durban. 2013 saw KPMG support the Red Cap Foundation, which the Business Relay raises money for. The Red Cap Foundation was created to help target unemployment in South Africa.
TrueNorth Recruitment has been involved in various community projects and activities since its opening.
- The Umgeni River clean-up for Mandela Day
- The TrueNorth Team walked for 12 hours at Crusaders Sports Club in the “Walk For A Wheelchair – A Walk For Those Who Can’t”. TrueNorth also donated a wheelchair to the QuadPara Association.
- TrueNorth Recruitment has recently sponsored 14 underprivileged children with soccer kit.
- Our annual calendars distributed to clients and candidates for the 2013 year, were aimed at raising awareness of the endangered Rhino population in Africa.
- TrueNorth Recruitment donated money to East Coast Radio’s Toy Story Corporate Day Challenge.
- TrueNorth Recruitment has donated money to various schools through golf day sponsorships.
- TrueNorth Recruitment donated to the Put Foot Rally who gift brand new South African made school shoes to young underprivileged learners in South Africa!
TrueNorth Recruitment donates monthly to the Maritzburg College Foundation which is an NPO addressing financial challenges facing the school.